New Business Advisor
About the Role
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to develop your Sales experience in a rapidly growing business, as a New Business Advisor?
As an experienced Sales professional, you will be self-generating leads through cold calling techniques, marketing data and other methods, to sell membership subscriptions to prospective clients and securing appointments for Fields Sales Reps.
What you will be doing
• Working in a dynamic and motivated team you will be responsible for building your own prospective pipeline of business customers over the phone.
• You will be given the training and development to build a portfolio of clients utilising a ‘consultancy sales style' to become a trusted advisor for your clients.
• Completing outbound calls from warm inbound leads to generate interest in the brand
• To actively generate own leads from third party mediums such as the intranet and CRM
• Present key features and benefits of membership to prospective members and identify all sales opportunities. Effectively close sale by arranging appointments for Membership Consultants in line with appointments criteria.
• Telesales experience essential
• Experience in a fast paced contact centre is desirable
• Fantastic customer relations and the ability to build rapport
• Ability and motivation to work to KPI's and meet targets
• Experience or the ability to deal with objections
• £18k Competitive Basic Salary
• Uncapped bonus and expected £23,000 to £24,000 OTE
• Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Bike to work & Childcare vouchers
• Monday – Friday (9-5)