Please use the search to find another job.
New Business Advisor
About the Role
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to develop your Sales experience in a rapidly growing business? Are you looking for a job that provides you with a work life balance, working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm and NO weekend working.
As an experienced Sales professional, you will be discussing membership subscriptions to prospective clients and securing appointments for Fields Sales Reps.
What you will be doing
• Working in a dynamic and motivated team you will be responsible for building your own prospective pipeline of business customers over the phone.
• You will be given the training and development to build a portfolio of clients utilising a ‘consultancy sales style' to become a trusted advisor for your clients.
• Completing calls from warm inbound leads to generate interest in the brand
• To actively generate own leads from third party mediums such as the intranet and CRM
• Sales experience essential
• Experience in a fast paced contact centre is desirable
• Fantastic customer relations and the ability to build rapport
• Ability and motivation to work to KPI's and meet targets
• Experience or the ability to deal with objections
• £18k Competitive Basic Salary
• Uncapped bonus and expected £23,000 to £24,000 OTE
• Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Bike to work & Childcare vouchers
• Monday – Friday (9-5)