Inbound Sales Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inbound Sales Advisor to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of Market Harborough. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Sales Advisor to join their dedicated team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to talk about exotic destinations and make customers' travel dreams come true we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Advisor you will be responsible for handling calls from prospective travellers looking to start booking their holiday, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have regarding their holiday booking and be able to tailor to the customers' needs in order to complete the booking of their dream holiday.
• Ensuring the best possible service is provided to their loyal customers at all times
• Being able to complete bookings and sell add on's to tailor to the customers' requirements
• Identify and recommend additional products to suit customers' needs
• Confirming customers' bookings whilst having a strong attention to detail as you'll be dealing with Passenger details and Travel Documentation.
• Deal with any customer queries that may come up with a quick resolution provided
• At least 6 months experience working in Sales
• Passion for providing excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
The Perks: £16,068 + potential Bonus of additional £18,000 + with awesome benefits including: plenty of free onsite parking here Travel industry related benefits, Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives. Also generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays and real opportunity to progress and build career!
Other great perks: Casual dress policy, a new staff recreational area with Nintendo Wii, table tennis, pool table and air hockey table, Staff get togethers, hot drinks and squash are provided free of charge.
Hours: Rotational shift patterns between Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5:30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. 37.5 hours per week