Customer Contact Specialist
About the Role
This is a phenomenal opportunity for experienced customer service professionals to join a growing business in Manchester. If you are ambitious and dynamic person with strong communication skills looking for a role with fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities, then this is the role for you!
Role would suit anyone with customer skills, either face to face, on the phone, via email, via webchat etc.. someone who really enjoys talking with customers and more often than not takes pride in supporting customers through sometimes challenging times. Perhaps you are working in retail currently and looking for a change or perhaps on the road and looking to avoid the traffic!?
In return you will earn a very competitive salary of between £18,500 and £23,000 dependent on experience plus potential bonus of up to £600 per month. You will also have access to a fantastic benefits package including incentive program, pension contribution, staff discount, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers and annual season ticket loan.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from customers experiencing financial difficulty. You will speak to vulnerable and distressed customers ensuring you show empathy and deal with all queries to the bets of your ability.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are:
- Negotiate realistic and affordable payment plans for customer experiencing financial difficulty.
- Liaising with customers via telephone ensuring that a professional approach is adopted on every call.
- Using your initiative and finding proactive approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer’s needs.
- Ensuring that all records are maintained and updated accurately.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous call centre or customer service experience.
- Fast and accurate IT skills.
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Well developed problem-solving skills.