Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader, ideally with service management experience to join an extremely exciting growing organisation that provide an array of products and services to their Clients & Customers alike.
This role will focus on managing a team who will manage the service environment as well as, to set, review and implement customer experience philosophy using your understanding of the market.
- You will oversee the management of the team to ensure commercial, customer, regulatory and client service metrics and KPIs are delivered in line with and ahead of agreed expectations.
- Manage a variety of operational relationships, ensuring continued stability of the service, alongside the on boarding of new customers.
- Play an active part in the operational team’s senior leadership, supporting overall operational strategy linked to commercial and service goals alongside the company’s corporate values.
- Daily management of the teams KPI's
Required Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of the CS cycle – ensuring customer excellence
- Contact centre management experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing a team focused within service management
- Strong communicator, ability to build relationships internally and externally
This is a terrific post for an individual seeking a challenging progressive role in a fantastic organisation express interest