Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced, capable and credible Knowledge Manager for one of our Yorkshire based clients.
Working with the Customer Management team the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the information the companies’ employees need to carry out their roles effectively. You will also be involved in constant communication with the client of the business to ensure all business needs are met.
As a Knowledge Manager you will:
- Build strong relationships with the client and the partnership leadership team and have continuous dialogue on the latest updates.
- Review and respond to all requests received through the Knowledge inbox
- Understands technical instructions and consultant guides and translate to make simpler.
- Work closely with the communications team to ensure key knowledge messages are shared.
- Support client launches by organising buzz sessions and roadshows that will increase employee product knowledge and excitement.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of working within a knowledge, Change or Continuous Improvement role
- A proven delivery record
- Experience of using Lucid would be beneficial
- Must be very engaging and with client facing experience
- Ability to translate complex, technical messages into simpler terms
- Ability to create effective training/briefing solutions
- Highly customer focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines