Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of Market Harborough. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their dedicated team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to talk about exotic destinations and make customers’ travel dreams come true we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for handling calls, emails and live chat from prospective and current travellers, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have regarding their holiday booking and being able to go the extra mile for the customer at all times.
• Ensuring the best possible service is provided to their loyal customers at all times
• Being able to multitask between phone, email and live chat
• Identify and recommend additional products to suit customers’ needs
• Confirming customers’ bookings whilst having a strong attention to detail
• Deal with any customer queries that may come up with a quick resolution provided
• At least 6 months experience working in Customer Services
• Passion for providing excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
Awesome benefits including: plenty of free onsite parking here Travel industry related benefits, Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives. Also generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays and real opportunity to progress and build career!
Other great perks: Casual dress policy, a new staff recreational area with Nintendo Wii, table tennis, pool table and air hockey table, Staff get togethers, hot drinks and squash are provided free of charge.
Hours: Rotational shift patterns between Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm. 37.5 hours per week