Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of County Durham. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Customer Advisor to join their dedicated team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, where you can you really make a difference in someone’s life then this is the role for you.
As a Customer Advisor you will be a part of a brilliant team in their 24/7 offices based in country Durham. This role will include dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries to support services across the business.
- Deliver first class customer service to all internal and external Clients
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and updated on the appropriate database in line with agreed processes and SLA’s
- All enquiries and referral calls must be progressed using sales through service training received
- First class customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Positive, organised and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills and the ability to capture information accurately
- Must be a team player
Great basic salary of £17,500 plus additional shift allowance
Flexibility is a must as you will be required to work on rotational shift patterns with through the night working on occasions as this is a 24/7 business.