Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Consultant looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a large recognisable company based in Birmingham City Centre?
If you have previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service role, then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will earn a competitive basic salary of between £16,250 rising to £17,000 following successful probation, with an excellent weekly bonus which is both realistic and uncapped!
Comprehensive training provided with a real opportunity to take the next step in your career with an established business.
Looking for a work life balance? The business is open Monday – Thursday 12pm – 8.30pm & Friday 9.30am – 6pm.
As a Customer Consultant you will:
- Speak to a variety of customers to build rapport, identify the need of the customer and promote the benefits of the client’s services.
- Contacting existing customers to up-sell additional products.
- Handle conversations with customers professionally, effectively and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Use an internal CRM system to update customer records & the outcome from each call
- Be confident in closing a sale and professional when handling rejection
- Sales experience is advantageous but not compulsory.
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Resilience, the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat even after dealing with a difficult customer
- Good IT skills allowing them to quickly and efficiently access records, check databases and update files, whilst talking to a potential customer