Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Customer Service Consultant
About the Role
A leading and well known business is looking to recruit Senior Customer Service Consultants as it continues to grow its Liverpool Office. Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building long lasting relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of £19,665, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business. As well as offering career development the company also offer further extensive employee benefits including pension and healthcare schemes, child care vouchers and fantastic social events throughout the year.
As a Senior Customer Service Consultant you will:
- Take inbound calls and deal with customer service issues in professional and prompt manner.
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer.
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner.
- Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time.
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint.
- Identify when issues need to be escalated and follow procedures to ensure this is done effectively.
- Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best.
- Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets.
The ideal Customer Service Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Call Centre is desirable, however, bright, articulate candidates from other customer service backgrounds will be considered.
- Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task, handle volume calls efficiently and think on your feet..
- Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude.
- Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Keyboard and PC literate, MS Office skills.
The contact centre offices are open between the hours of 12pm – 11pm, Monday to Sunday. Customer Service Advisors will be asked to work 35 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern across these times including evening and weekend work.