Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Advisor looking to take the next step in your career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognisable brand based in Birmingham City Centre where your hard work and success will be rewarded. If you have previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service role, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for speaking to customers who are experiencing financial difficulty, ensuring that you deliver a first-class customer service. You will require an ability to build a rapport in order to negotiate arrangements for customers who have lapsed payments.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive basic salary of between £16,300 - £17,750 based on experience, rising after a successful 3 months probation. Your salary will then rise again to after 1 year service! This is a great chance to join a supportive business, offering excellent training and a chance to build a career with an established business. Awesome opportunity to progress up the ladder too!
The business is open between 8am and 9pm Monday to Saturday. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a shift rota basis.
As a Customer Advisor you will:
• Contact customers regarding late or missing payments.
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Customer Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
• Worked in a Customer Service role
• Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers
• Ability to multi-task, handle calls efficiently and think on your feet
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude