About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Advisor looking to take the next step in your career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognisable brand based in Birmingham City Centre where your hard work and success will be rewarded. If you have previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service role, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for speaking to customers who are experiencing financial difficulty, ensuring that you deliver a first-class customer service. You will require an ability to build a rapport in order to negotiate arrangements for customers who have lapsed payments.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive basic salary of between £16,300 rising to £17,000 with the opportunity to a fantastic bonus structure. Your salary will then rise again to £17,500 after 1 year service! This is a great chance to join a supportive business, offering excellent training and a chance to build a career with an established business.
The business is open between 8am and 9pm Monday to Saturday. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a shift rota basis.
As a Customer Advisor you will:
• Contact customers regarding late or missing payments.
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Customer Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
• Worked in a Customer Service role
• Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers
• Ability to multi-task, handle calls efficiently and think on your feet
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude