Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Customer Service Consultant
About the Role
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit Senior Customer Service Consultants as it continues to grow its Liverpool Office. Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of £21,000, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
Core Hours: 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday (90% of time working 8.30am - 5pm) some flexibility required
Superb Salary: £20-£22K + amazing benefits + cutting edge, brand new, state of the art environment!
As a Senior Customer Service Consultant you will:
• Take inbound calls and deal with customer service issues in professional and prompt manner.
• Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer.
• Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner.
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time.
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint.
• Identify when issues need to be escalated and follow procedures to ensure this is done effectively.
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best.
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets.
The ideal Senior Customer Service Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience within a Call Centre is necessary
• Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly.
• Ability to multi-task, handle volume calls efficiently and think on your feet.
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude.
• Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Keyboard and PC literate, MS Office skills.