Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Customer Service Expert
About the Role
A leading and well-known business is looking to recruit Senior Customer Service Experts as it continues to expand. You will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service experts. The company have built a reputation for building long lasting relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of £22K + excellent training and career growth. Extensive benefits include: 25 days holiday + banks, pension & healthcare schemes, child care vouchers and fantastic social events throughout the year.
In this role you can expect incredible full-time hours from 11am – 7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 3:30pm on alternate Fridays and Saturdays.
As a Senior Customer Expert, you will:
- Deal with intricate customer service issues in professional and prompt manner.
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer.
- Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time.
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint.
- Identify when issues need to be escalated and follow procedures to ensure this is done effectively.
The ideal Senior Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role where service is paramount
- Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
Creative problem solving skills and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues