Customer Resolution Officer
About the Role
£19,500 Basic Salary !NO WEEKEND WORK!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Resolution Officer or Complaints Officer to join a highly recognised and reputable business in Manchester. Are you are a highly motivated with strong communication skills and ability to problem solve? You will have fantastic attention to detail and be able to demonstrate calmness when dealing with challenging situations.
Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities!
In return you will earn a very competitive salary of £19,500. You will also have access to a fantastic benefits package including pension contribution, staff discount, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers and annual season ticket loan.
No weekend work. Monday to Friday (8-4 or 9-5.30)
As a Customer Resolution Officer you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls aiming to resolve any customer queries. You will also speak to vulnerable and distressed customers, so ensuring you show empathy and deal with all queries to the best of your ability.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are:
- Identifying complaints through written correspondence from customers and assessing the best cause of action
- Manage workload through several channels such as telephone and online ensuring the investigation and resolution of customer complaints
- Investigate, analyse and issue a response in-line with regulatory and procedural requirements
- Escalate any issues, risks or concerns to Complaints/Compliance Manager, as appropriate and in a timely manner
What we would like you to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- A good problem solver and investigator
- A working knowledge of the debt collection industry is desirable
- Good telephony skills
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.