Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Work from home, 37.5 hours per week.
Occasional On-Site visits to Bristol
We are seeking an experienced Pensions professional to join an extremely exciting organisation that provide an array of products and services to their Clients & Customers alike.
Working from home, you will be an integral part of the specialist team, providing specialist service and guidance to those customers eligible for pension. Dealing with complex issues and scenarios, you will supply accurate and personalised information around options and choices, as well as raising awareness of pensions scams and fraudulent activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must have a good foundation knowledge of pensions law and practice
* Must have a sound knowledge of a broad range of pension arrangements, gained working in a technical role.
* Able to perform a high standard of numerical skills
* Proven ability in financial capability
* Strong questioning skills
* Strong communication skills
* Proven ability to work on own initiative
* APMI or CII qualifications would be of benefit
* Willingness to travel. Own Transport would be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a challenging role within a worldwide organisation.