Quality Assurance Officer
About the Role
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a leading UK brand, as a Quality Assurance Officer.
A competitive salary and a good work life balance, with fantastic progressive opportunities and benefits.
£18-21K dependent upon experience
Monday – Friday (8am – 4.30)
The role of a Quality Assurance Officer -
- Effectively monitor the quality assurance of customer contact in line with regulation, industry codes and business requirements.
- Effectively monitor customer outcomes across all forms of customer
- Provide accurate feedback and recommendations to ensure staff are meeting required quality assurance standards.
- Monitor customer contact and account activity and feedback results including any recommendations to Team Managers and Heads of Department.
- Work closely with all departments to build and develop working relationships
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team Leader to assess and highlight any trends or business risks and put measures in place to reduce or mitigate these.
About you -
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation such as FCA, CSA, DPA, TCF and OFCOM