Sales Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing sales teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required sales outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and not only gives you genuine earning potential but also you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any customer service team lead role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- Experience working in a Contact Centre Sales role
- Experienced in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the key stages of the ‘sales cycle’
- The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Sales - Contact Centre environment
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in sales
- A positive and hardworking mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Coaching, training, supporting and developing teams