Sales Support Administrator
About the Role
Are you’re enthusiastic, hard-working and looking for a new challenge?
My Client is one of the largest debt purchasers across the UK & Europe, based in Salford Quays. We are seeking to recruit Sales Support Administrators on a 6-month fixed term contract.
What will the role involve?
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be crucial in maintaining relationships and remaining point of contact between the company and its client. You will support the team in an administrative capacity whilst also effectively answering client queries promptly and efficiently.
What are we looking for?
• Experience of working in a heavily regulated environment
• Previous Customer Service, Administrative or Sales Support experience is desirable
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
• An ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-moving environment.
£18,000 pro rata (6 month contract)
37.5hrs per week
Monday – Friday (8am-4.30pm // 8.30am – 5pm)
Start date: May 28th