About the Role
About the Role
Are you an experienced Collections Advisor looking to take the next step in your career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognisable brand where your hard work and success will be rewarded. If you have previous experience in a fast-paced Collections or Contact Centre role, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for speaking to customers who are experiencing financial difficulty, ensuring that you deliver a first-class customer service. You will require an ability to build a rapport in order to negotiate arrangements for customers who have lapsed payments.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, with the opportunity to a fantastic bonus structure. This is a great chance to join a supportive business, offering excellent training and a chance to build a career with an established business.
The business is open between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 1pm on Saturdays. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a shift rota basis.
As a Collections Advisor you will:
• Contact customers regarding late or missing payments.
• Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Collections Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
• Worked in a fast-paced collections or call centre environment.
• Good communication skills
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
• Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
• Flexible approach to working hours