Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Manager - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing Customer Service or Collections teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...This could be for you!
Your role - leading, motivating a team, providing first class coaching and personal development to your team members, driving performance and team morale whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and also, you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any Customer Service team leader role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- Experience working in a Contact Centre role
- Customer Service experience would be ideal
- Experienced in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Collections/CS - Contact Centre environment
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in leading a team
- A positive and hardworking mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Coaching, training, supporting and developing teams