Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Service or Collections Advisor looking to take the next step in your career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognisable brand where your hard work and success will be rewarded. If you have previous experience in a fast-paced Collections or Contact Centre role, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for speaking to customers who are experiencing financial difficulty, ensuring that you deliver a first-class customer service. You will require an ability to build a rapport in order to negotiate arrangements for customers who have lapsed payments.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, with the opportunity to a fantastic bonus structure. This is a great chance to join a supportive business, offering excellent training and a chance to build a career with an established business.
The business is open between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 1pm on Saturdays. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a shift rota basis.
As a Collections Advisor you will:
• Contact customers regarding late or missing payments.
• Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Collections Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
• Worked in a fast-paced collections or call centre environment.
• Good communication skills
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
• Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
• Flexible approach to working hours