Please use the search to find another job.
Part Time Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor PART TIME
Working Hours: Flexible working hours to suit you. Morning shifts or Afternoon Shifts. No weekend-work.
(please get in touch to discuss hours that work best for you)
Salary: A very competitive salary of between £18,500 and £23,000 (Pro Rata) + bonuses
Do you want hours to suit your busy lifestyle, a brilliant benefits package & an empowering work environment?
With a huge number of a new jobs available and lots of opportunity for career progression, this is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in Manchester
- Often be the first point of contact with customers, displaying a friendly & confident manner, delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and a real ability to build rapport with customers.
- Working to targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring all records are maintained and updated accurately
- Previous Customer Service (gained in any type of environment) or Call Centre experience
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
Team leaders and management are approachable and always on hand to help with any problem or situation. Join our Client and you will be provided with the training, development and support to provide best-in-class customer service.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity! Apply now!