Customer Experience Expert
About the Role
Core Hours: 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday (90% of time working 8.30am - 5pm) some flexibility required
Superb Salary: £20-£22K + amazing benefits + cutting edge, brand new, state of the art environment!
Do you enjoy working with customers & delivering the best possible outcomes? Do you wish you could now take the next step in your career, but are limited with opportunities in your current environment? Have you got some great ideas in how to improve your current work environment, but not able to air your views?
Well this is an opportunity like no-other! Working for a true innovator in customer contact, this is an opportunity to be part of a unique and select team of 'Customer Experts' working in a 'proof of concept' environment (literally the most 'cutting edge' contact centre environment we have ever seen!)
The position will involve providing exceptional customer service to customers, in addition to identifying and progressing areas of viable improvements to the overall customer experience.
Some of the areas an 'Expert' is responsible for:
- Undertake both customer-facing and continuous improvement activities
- Handle inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels including voice, social media and webchat
- Use initiative to identify and present ideas for improvement within the overall customer journey, drawing on wider insights to support thinking
- Use initiative to identify and present ideas to improve the colleague experience
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer outcomes ‘right first time’, solving customer queries efficiently and effectively and taking ownership of resolution
Areas an 'Expert' will be experienced in:
- Experience of working within a Customer Service environment (preferably within digitally enabled contact centres)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving &Process Improvement skills
- Passion for customer excellence
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database