Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Experts / Advisors
About the Role
Exciting opportunity to join an ambitious digital marketing company, one of Europe’s fastest growing organisations
Do you have an interest in the automotive industry, talking and learning about some of the world’s leading automotive brands? Well you just need to be a strong communicator with the ability to listen, understand and interpret consumer needs.
This opportunity plays a critical role in connecting customers with products and services that fulfil their needs – Customer: “I’m thinking about buying a BMW” YOU: “Well in that case let’s see which model may suit you best!”
Looking for fun, professional, self-driven individuals with the ability to communicate in a compelling way, with a customer service background, but also an interest in earning bonus (easily up to £1k a month!). There is no cold calling and no agressives sales or targets.
What will I be doing?
- Having quality conversations with customers to provide them with the best options for their new driving experience.
- Helping consumers move along the buying process by sending them brochures or booking test drives for new cars
My skills and experience:
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, Self-Motivated and Driven
- Proven experience of delivering to and performing against targets to deliver an outstanding service, with experience ideally in a contact centre.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service and quality is delivered to both external and internal customers.
A fast-moving and creative company that believes that if something is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
Headquarters offer one of Liverpool’s best locations to work in – a bright, open plan office offering spectacular panoramic views of our city.
Balance is important, which is why they offer flexible working hours, free personal training and squash games, subsidised gym membership… and a free office bar every Friday! In addition, they have regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar.
Working hours: Monday to Friday Two shifts: 8am-6pm or 10am-8pm (1-hour lunch)
Holiday allowance: 22 days + bank holidays (goes up by 1 for each years’ service, maxing out at 25)
Bonus scheme: £1000 a month, based on number of leads passed