Part Time Customer Service Advisor - NO SALES
About the Role
*Part Time Customer Service Advisor
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading organisation with hours to suit your needs!
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Consultants as it continues to grow its Manchester Office (near Salford). Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of between £18,000 – £22,000 (PRO RATA) + bonuses of up to £600 a month, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
Monday – Friday 4.00pm – 8.30pm (Choose how many hours and days you would like to work)
Optional Saturday 9am – 4pm (available as overtime if you want more hours, but not required if you don’t want to work weekends)
Training - 5 weeks Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm - you MUST be able to commit to these training hours in the first 5 weeks
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with customer queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking customers in difficult situations
- Handling inbound and outbound calls via an automatic dialling system.
- Using your initiative and finding pro-active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Accurately updating customer accounts
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills