Customer Service Advisor / Consultant - NO SALES
About the Role
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Consultants as it continues to grow its Manchester Office (near Salford). Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
If you really believe you have what it takes but lack experience and just want an opportunity to prove it, then DON’T worry – this is a UNIQUE opportunity where your starting salary and level are based solely on your performance at interview and not on past experience so it’s totally down to you – this really is an opportunity for all
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of between £18,500 – £23,000 + bonuses of up to £600 a month, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
Core Hours: Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm *No Weekend Work* (overtime available if desired)
There are a Number of roles available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time!
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with customer queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking customers in difficult situations
- Using your initiative and finding pro-active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Accurately updating customer accounts
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Or just really bright and ambitious and wanting an opportunity to prove yourself!
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills