Customer Service Advisor / Consultant - NO SALES
About the Role
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Consultants as it continues to grow its Birmingham Centre of Excellence. Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of up to £17,750 + bonuses, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
Working Hours: 8am-9pm Monday – Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday, all on a rotational shift pattern (usually every other Saturday with a day off in lieu) across a 40 hour working week
There are a Number of roles available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time!
What does the role entail?
Love Customer Service but not sales?
- Well this is all about helping customers, assisting with queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- You will be the sort of person who can demonstrate understanding when speaking customers in difficult situations
- And you will be the sort of person who likes using your initiative and finding pro-active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Really bright and ambitious and wanting an opportunity to prove yourself
- A strong communicator with the ability to use your initiative
- A customer champion, who likes to help others and solve problems, with real life solutions
- Keen to work in a growing, professional, dynamic environment where you can gain invaluable skills and experience through excellent training and development
** Any previous call centre or customer service experience is helpful, but absolutely not essential! express interest