Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Contact Representative NO SALES
About the Role
Looking for a new position in the run up to Christmas?
A rapidly expanding business is looking to recruit a large number of Customer Contact Representatives as it continues to grow its Office in Salford Quays.
We have plenty of Full Time positions available
You will be working in a dynamic business environment, being part of an experienced team of Customer Service Advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of between £18,000 – £22,000 + bonuses each month, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
They also offer fantastic benefits such as life assurance, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher system, annual season ticket loan, Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets)
Core Hours: Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm *No Weekend Work* (overtime available if desired)
There are a Number of roles available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time!
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with customer queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking customers in difficult situations
- Using your initiative and finding pro-active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Accurately updating customer accounts
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Or just really bright and ambitious and wanting an opportunity to prove yourself!
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills