About the Role
A rapidly expanding business is looking to recruit a large number of Collections agents to join their debt recovery team, as it continues to grow its Office in Salford Quays.
We have plenty of Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Core Hours: Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm *No Weekend Work* (overtime available if desired)
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 + bonuses of up to £600 a month – Dependent upon performance at interview.
Excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business. They also offer fantastic benefits such as life assurance, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher system, annual season ticket loan, Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets)
You will be working in a dynamic business environment, being part of an experienced team of Collection Advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with customer queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- Using a dialler system to make inbound and outbound calls, liaising with customers and third parties to maximise recoveries on overdue balances.
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking customers in difficult situations
- Using your initiative and finding pro-active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Experience in Collections is preferred, but not essential. You may have experience as a Collection Advisor, Collections Expert, Collections Agent, Collections Specialist, Debt Recovery Advisor, Debt Management Advisor, Debt recovery expert, Debt Collector, Sales Advisor, Retentions Advisor.
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- The ability to objection handle
- Well-developed problem-solving skills