Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relationship Advisor
About the Role
To work as part of an expanding Team in a Contact Centre environment based near Darlington, (you will need to be able to drive)
The role includes dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries to support services across the Group. First class customer service skills, a professional telephone manner, computer skills and the ability to achieve Centre KPI’s are necessary. Full time roles are available, and flexibility will be required around working hours to support rotating shift patterns.
- Deliver first class customer service to all internal and external Clients
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and updated on the appropriate database in line with agreed processes and SLA’s
- Deal with all calls in a professional manner, in line with Call Quality Guidelines
- Make an active contribution to ensure the Team achieve all set objectives
- Any customer service experience, taking queries & providing information over the phone
- Any experience of working within the Healthcare industry would also be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- First class customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- The ability to establish client needs by asking effective questions
- Strong computer skills and the ability to capture information accurately