Specialist Customer Advisors – NO SALES
About the Role
Cutting edge organisation looking to grow its specialist team of customer advisors. This organisation doesn’t just look for robots to answer phones, this is a collaborative environment where you have the autonomy to identify opportunities for improvement and change – they really want to know what YOU think! Working in a multi-channel Contact Centre you will be dealing with customer interactions and identifying opportunities to deliver benefits from a customer, commercial and continuous improvement perspective and the desire to challenge ways of working in a positive manner.
Start Date - 26th November - Please only apply if you are able to start on this date.
Standard working hours, only 1 sat in 3 (9am - 1pm)
GREAT benefits to include:
- Onsite gym just £10 per month
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Client product discounts
- Free WIFI in communal areas
- Onsite parking and restaurant
- Subsidised social club
- Fantastic employee discount portal e.g. half price cinema tickets, discounted holidays
- Recognition awards and events
Do you have the ability to....
- Service inbound customer enquiries ensuring excellent customer service is delivered
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues across all business areas to provide outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction
- Deal with all enquiries/requests promptly, ensuring all commitments made to customers or colleagues are delivered so that service level targets are achieved
- Proactively identify improvements in the customer journey and suggest ideas to change processes which will enhance the customer journey or colleague experience
Do you have ....
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail to support system and process activities
- Good at identifying process improvements
- Strong communications skills to build relationships with ease