Client Support Co-ordinator
About the Role
Looking for a new position in the run up to Christmas?
A rapidly expanding business is looking to recruit a Client Support Coordinator as it continues to grow its Office in Salford Quays.
You will be working in a dynamic business environment, in a company that has forged a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a competitive starting salary of £24,000 with excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
They also offer fantastic benefits such as life assurance, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher system, annual season ticket loan, Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets)
Core Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5hrs per week)
What does the role entail?
- Undertake administration activities to ensure excellent customer service to Clients
- Build, manage and maintain effective and productive relationships with Clients in order to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
- Support the Relationship Managers with all actions that follow on from calls, meetings and audits
- Create and update databases
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with rules and regulations
What are we ideally looking for?
- IT Skills: Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good administrative experience
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail – quality focused