Customer Service Team Manager
About the Role
Do you enjoy sports? Would you like to work in a very 'funky' office environment, with live sports events playing in the background? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation!
Salary of £30,000 to £35,000 + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
You need to be flexible on working hours, but you will be well rewarded! You will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11:30pm.
One of the largest online Gaming organisations in the industry is about to launch a brand new online Sports Betting site which aims to take the market by storm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leaders to join, what will become, a leading Operator in the UK as they launch their Customer Support Operation in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Customer Service Team Manager you will:
- Manage and develop your team to ensure consistent delivery of first class customer service
- Mentor and coach Customer Service Advisors to deliver against business objectives and individual goals
- Monitor and manage team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Motivate the individuals within the team in order to generate a vibrant, positive, team orientated culture which is focussed on delivering outstanding customer service
The successful Customer Service Team Manager will have:
- Previous experience of managing a team within a Call Centre environment, preferably gained within Betting, Gaming or Financial Services sector
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence across all levels of business
- Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
- The ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Possess a passion for customer service excellence
This will be a very popular role so apply now to avoid missing out!