Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Experience Experts
About the Role
Superb Salary: £18-£20K + amazing benefits + cutting edge, brand new, state of the art environment!
Core Hours: 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday (90% of time working 8.30am - 5pm) + 1 Sat in 3 (9am-1pm) some flexibility required
Full time Position - New Year, New Opportunity!!
If you really believe you have what it takes but lack experience and just want an opportunity to prove it, then DON’T worry – this is a UNIQUE opportunity where your starting salary and level are based solely on your performance at interview and not on past experience so it’s totally down to you – this really is an opportunity for all.
There are a Number of roles available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time!
- Do you enjoy working with customers & delivering the best possible outcomes?
- Do you wish you could now take the next step in your career, but are limited with opportunities in your current environment?
- Have you got some great ideas in how to improve your current work environment, but not able to air your views?
- Would you like to have a role where 50% is performing the role of an 'Advisor' and 50% as a 'process improvement specialist'?
..... Well this is an opportunity like no-other! Working for a true innovator in customer contact, this is an opportunity to be part of a unique and select team of 'Customer Experts' working in a 'proof of concept' environment (literally the most 'cutting edge' contact centre environment we have ever seen!)
Experience in this position can lead to progressing your career into customer experience, process improvement and lean six sigma type positions...
The position will involve providing exceptional service to customers, in addition to identifying and progressing areas of viable improvements to the overall customer experience.
Some of the areas an 'Expert' is responsible for:
- 50% of your time performing the advisor part of the position, handling sales customer enquiries across multiple channels including voice, social media and webchat, this is in order to gain insight into the position to be able to provide relevant feedback.
- 50% of your time using your initiative to identify and present ideas for improvement within the overall customer journey, drawing on wider insights to support thinking.
- Use initiative to identify and present ideas to improve the colleague experience
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer outcomes ‘right first time’, solving customer queries efficiently and effectively and taking ownership of resolution
Areas an 'Expert' will be experienced in:
- Experience of working within a Contact centre environment (Sales or Customer Service)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving & Process Improvement skills
- Passion for customer excellence