Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a complaints handler / customer resolution officer as it continues to grow its Salford Quays office. Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic team of Complaints Handlers. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of between £19,500 – £21,500 plus performance related bonus, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout your career with the business.
Core Hours: Monday – Friday (between 8am – 6pm *No Weekend Work*) 37.5 hours per week
About the role
- You will be responsible for resolving customer queries by taking ownership of issues raised via phone, email and letter
- Using your initiative and a pro-active approach to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs
- Reporting back to the business on findings, identifying any action that needs to be taken
- Utilising your investigating and analytical skills you will resolve queries in line with regulatory and company procedures
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking to customers in difficult situations
- Accurately updating customer records
- Previous complaints handling experience is desirable but other customer service backgrounds will be considered
- Experience in a financial services environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to work on your own initiative