Customer Service Advisor (NO SALES)
About the Role
About the Role - Start Date - 25th February
Superb Salary: £20K + amazing benefits + cutting edge, brand new, state of the art environment!
Training Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-5:30 for 2 weeks
Core Hours: Between 8:00 am-18:00 Monday to Friday
Full time Position
- Do you enjoy working with customers & delivering the best possible outcomes?
- Do you wish you could now take the next step in your career, but are limited with opportunities in your current environment?
- Have you got some great ideas in how to improve your current work environment, but not able to air your views?
- Would you like to have a role where 50% is performing the role of an 'Advisor' and 50% as a 'process improvement specialist'?
..... Well this is an opportunity like no-other! Working for a true innovator in customer contact, this is an opportunity to be part of a unique and select team of 'Customer Experts' working in a 'proof of concept' environment (literally the most 'cutting edge' contact centre environment we have ever seen!)
Experience in this position can lead to progressing your career into customer experience, process improvement and lean six sigma type positions...
The position will involve providing exceptional service to customers, in addition to identifying and progressing areas of viable improvements to the overall customer experience.
Some of the areas an 'Expert' is responsible for:
- 50% of your time performing the advisor part of the position, handling customer enquiries across multiple channels including voice, social media and webchat, this is in order to gain insight into the position to be able to provide relevant feedback.
- 50% of your time using your initiative to identify and present ideas for improvement within the overall customer journey, drawing on wider insights to support thinking.
- Use initiative to identify and present ideas to improve the colleague experience
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer outcomes ‘right first time’, solving customer queries efficiently and effectively and taking ownership of resolution
Areas an 'Expert' will be experienced in:
- Experience of working within a Contact centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving & Process Improvement skills
- Passion for customer excellence