Please use the search to find another job.
Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
About the Role
OUT of HOURS Evenings and Weekends - Homeworking Business Travel Consultants are required to proactively facilitate the travel needs of clients. They must ensure the most value added, effective and convenient solutions are offered, having listened to the clients’ requirements. Maintaining the highest level of customer service at all times the business Travel Consultant puts the client’s needs at the heart of everything they do to secure long term relationships and repeat business with the client.
The out of Hour’s team cover services for both suppliers and clients during out of office hours. This cover is based on a rolling shift basis, making flexibility and the ability to work autonomously essential to the role.
Hours: Evenings and Weekends 24/7 (Out of Hours)
We need someone that would be close enough to work in the office for a period of time after training, It is a homeworking position but you will be office based during this stage we would want to guarantee at least 2-3 months (including training) working office hours before going on shift.
Shift options will be discussed during the time of interview:
- Hours outside of core office hours 17:30pm until 08:45am
- Full or part time hours (per business requirements)
- Weekends 12 hour shifts on a 6-6 basis
What you will be doing:
- Answer all out of hours calls with efficiency and accuracy
- Be prepared to suggest solutions to travellers in an emergency and take responsibility for the decision making process involved
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all travel problems solved as effectively as possible for clients
- In the event of an emergency be prepared to contact clients and suppliers where needed, this will be on instruction by the Ops Managers
- Schedule changes and reservations outside of emergency calls
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Minimum 2 Years business travel management experience
- GDS experience, preferably Amadeus
- Customer service focused, with excellent organisational skills
- Calm under pressure