Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
About the Role
As a Business Travel Specialist you will manage customer's travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed, whilst providing a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value added solutions to exceed their expectations.
This is an exceptionally exciting role, in a fast growing company with lots of opportunities for personal development, progression and growth.
Hours: 39.36 including a Saturday Shift (09:00-13:00 on a rota basis)
Full Time & Part Time Hours Available:
Part-time are 3 full days (08:45-17:30) with 1 in 6 Saturday shift (09:00-13:00)
Full-time are 5 full days (08:45-17:30) with 1 in 6 Saturday (09:00-13:00)
This is an organisation who prides themselves on the support they give staff, providing an exciting environment that offers competitive salary with a monthly, uncapped incentive.
Core benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance: Free of charge for you (individual cover).
- Competitive Pension
- Life Assurance: The policy provides a tax-free payment of three times your basic annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme: A confidential helpline offering support on personal, financial or work-related matters.
- Annual Leave: 23 days + BH's
- Home working positions require a minimum 5 Years Travel consultant Experience
- Native GDS experience - (Sabre, Click & Point, Galileo, Amadeus or other Native GDS)
- Passion for travel
- High level of written and verbal communication skills who can deal with clients over the phone, emails and other channels such as webchats and social media
Additional Flexible benefits - Qualifying period applies
- A sum of £440 per annum to allocate on flexible benefits, including:
- Child Care Vouchers
- Pure Card: A pre-paid debit card with the added benefit of getting a 0% rebate on purchases from a range of stores and retailers.
- Technology Scheme: A contribute towards a range of IT equipment.
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Help towards the cost health care expenses, ranging from dental, optical, physiotherapy, health & wellbeing that covers a range of complementary therapies.
- Holiday Sale or Purchase (December window only): Buying or selling up to 2 days.
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Give as you earn