Please use the search to find another job.
Hotel & Conference Consultant
About the Role
About the Role
As a Hotel & Conference Consultant you will be responsible for converting new enquiries into revenue and profit, negotiating supplier rates, providing high quality and competitive quotes to prospective customers. The role will also be responsible for the invoicing for hotel and conference booking activity and keeping files up to date with booking information.
This is an exceptionally exciting role, in a fast growing company with lots of opportunities for personal development, progression and growth.
This is an organisation who prides themselves on the support they give staff, providing an exciting environment that offers competitive salary with a monthly, uncapped incentive.
Core benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance: Free of charge for you (individual cover).
- Competitive Pension
- Life Assurance: The policy provides a tax-free payment of three times your basic annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme: A confidential helpline offering support on personal, financial or work-related matters.
- Annual Leave: 23 days + BH's
- Passion for travel
- High level of written and verbal communication skills who can deal with clients over the phone, emails and other channels such as webchats and social media
- Experience in the travel industry, ideally in roles which include an element of hotel and conference booking
Additional Flexible benefits - Qualifying period applies
- A sum of £440 per annum to allocate on flexible benefits, including:
- Child Care Vouchers
- Pure Card: A pre-paid debit card with the added benefit of getting a 0% rebate on purchases from a range of stores and retailers.
- Technology Scheme: A contribute towards a range of IT equipment.
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Help towards the cost health care expenses, ranging from dental, optical, physiotherapy, health & wellbeing that covers a range of complementary therapies.
- Holiday Sale or Purchase (December window only): Buying or selling up to 2 days.
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Give as you earn