Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor (No Sales)
About the Role
Full Time Position - Permanent
Start Date – March 25th
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 + Bonus
Hours - 12pm - 8pm Monday to Friday
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors as it continues to grow its Manchester Office (near Salford). Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of customer service advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Starting salary and level are awarded on your level of experience and your performance at interview.
Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of between £18,000 – £22,000 + bonuses of up to £600 a month, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
There are a 16 positions available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time.
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with customer queries and negotiating any customer requirements via the telephone
- Showing empathy and understanding when speaking to customers in difficult situations
- Using your initiative and finding pro-Active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Accurately updating customer accounts
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience, or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
Apply now to be considered for this terrific opportunity!