Please use the search to find another job.
Administration Support Assistant
About the Role
This rapidly expanding business are looking for an Administration Support Assistant to join their busy team to provide day to day support and take ownership of vital tasks and projects within the department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers the opportunity for personal development, progression and growth as well as an extensive benefits package including pension, private medical insurance and 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
Core Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm including some Saturday working (1 in 6).
What will the role entail:
• Corresponding with clients via email and telephone ensuring queries are handled in a professional manner
• Recording and logging department activity
• Invoicing and other finance activities
• Update internal databases, external booking systems and prepare documentation for submission
The ideal Administration Support Assistant will have:
• Previous administrative experience in a busy environment
• Focus on providing first calls customer service
• Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous experience in invoicing or finance function is desirable but not essential
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task