Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relations Advisor (Customer Service)
About the Role
Would you like to work in a very 'funky' office environment, engaging customers, building relationships and enhancing the customer experience? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation!
You need to be flexible on working hours as the business operate on a 24/7 basis. However, standard hours for this role are between 9.30am and 9.30pm on a rotational basis. Hours are worked Monday to Friday with the requirement to work 1 weekend in 6.
Starting salary of £20,300 plus bonus (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much, much, more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Customer Relations Advisor you will:
- Make contact with customers to build rapport, handle queries and discuss the latest products and services available
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Relations Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers
- Previous experience of working within the betting or gaming sector would be an advantage, however, candidates from any customer service background will be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer needs adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Apply now to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity!