Please use the search to find another job.
Group Bookings Advisor
About the Role
This rapidly expanding business are looking for an Group Bookings Advisor to join their busy team to provide day to day support and take ownership of vital tasks and projects within the department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers the opportunity for personal development, progression and growth as well as an extensive benefits package including pension, private medical insurance and 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
Competitive salary of £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
What will the role entail:
• Take over quotes from the Account Executive within agreed timeframe & process
• Process bookings so all information is recorded
• Collect payments for confirmed bookings
• Offer support and advice to customers at all times
The ideal Group Bookings Advisor will have:
• Previous Customer Service experience in a busy environment
• Focus on providing first calls customer service
• Excellent IT skills including MS Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task