Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Would you like to work in a very 'funky' office, working with top gaming brands in a fun and friendly environment? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation!
Salary of £28,000 upwards + bonus and excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis, pool and more!
You need to be flexible on working hours, but you will be well rewarded! You will receive a 33% shift allowance when working past 11:30pm.
One of the largest online Gaming organisations in the industry is looking to recruit a Team Manager to manage and support the Responsible Gambling Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join a leading Operator in the UK.
As a Team Manager you will:
- Manage and develop your team to ensure consistent delivery of first class customer service
- Mentor and coach Advisors to deliver against business objectives and individual goals
- Monitor and manage team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Motivate the individuals within the team in order to generate a vibrant, positive, team orientated culture which is focussed on delivering outstanding customer service
The successful Team Manager will have:
- Previous experience of managing a team within a Call Centre environment, preferably gained within Gaming, Betting, or Financial Services sector
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence across all levels of business
- Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
- The ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Possess a passion for customer service excellence
This will be a very popular role so apply now to avoid missing out!