Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Team Leader
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward-thinking business based in Hull.
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff in solving customer issues.
This is a Permanent Position working between 8am-6pm Monday – Friday
Paying a competitive salary of £23,000 Per annum + Bens
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- Managing the day to day running of the Customer Relations Team
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
The successful individual will have experience of leading a team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.