Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor (NO SALES)
About the Role
Start Date - 1st April
Between 8.30am to 8pm Monday to Friday
1 in every 3 Saturdays (Day off in Lieu)
Based in their Halifax office, from day one you will be working with a company that places its people at the heart of its organisation.
Successful candidates can benefit from a competitive salary of £15,500, excellent training opportunities and the chance to grow and progress throughout their career with the business.
Fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a 36.25 hour working week.
There are 20 positions available – so if any of your friends or family are looking then send them this information – great opportunity to join a new organisation with your friends at the same time.
What does the role entail?
- You will be assisting with multi-channel customer enquiries whilst responding to customer requests
- Using your initiative and finding pro-Active approaches to find solutions that meet both the business and customer's needs.
- Accurately updating customer accounts
- Handling a range of multi-channel enquiries
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Practical experience of working with Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A strong desire to succeed
Apply now to be considered for this terrific opportunity!
Contact: Sam Oakey