Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience with managing facilities across multiple sites. The successful Facilities Manager will take responsibility for relationships with suppliers and contractors to ensure a safe and well maintained work environment.
This role will require occasional travel to other sites.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
• Liaising with suppliers to negotiate costs for goods and services
• Ensuring that the premises is in a good state of repair, dealing with any issues in a prompt manner
• Managing and supporting reception team, maintenance controllers and cleaning contractors to ensure high standards are maintained
• Instrumental in office re-organisations – Planning and implementing within agreed timescales
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience within a facilities management role would be desirable
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• The ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
• Negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Excel