Contact Centre Associate
About the Role
Role: Contact Centre Associate / Customer Service Advisor
Location: Various (we would advertise each location separately)
- Bonus earning potential up to £*****
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Holiday allowance (x) and your birthday off! (if applicable)
- Product discounts (if applicable)
- Onsite parking and restaurant (if applicable)
- Subsidised social club (if applicable)
- Fantastic employee discount portal e.g. half price cinema tickets, discounted holidays (if applicable)
- Recognition awards and events (if applicable)
Working Hours: (we would include the shifts and working hours here)
Join an organisation whose success truly lies in its people. Work in an environment which is vibrant and engaging, where you are recognised for the hard work you put in and are treated with respect and integrity. This is an organisation who strives to create the ‘WOW’ factor, creating amazement and going the extra mile for their customers and employees alike!
How you will make a difference:
You will be speaking to customers, building rapport, gaining their trust to reach the core of their query. You will work hard to ensure a resolution is found in a professional, courteous and friendly manner. You will feel a sense of achievement when you gain positive feedback from a happy and satisfied customer!
Do you think you have the skills required?
- Do you like to communicate & use your customer service skills and ability to build rapport?
- Are you a good listener with the ability to probe effectively and ask relevant questions to reach the right outcome?
- Are you an organised multi-tasker who has the ability to keep calm when necessary?
- Do you enjoy working in a team and collaborating when necessary?
Then this organisation could provide you with all the learning and development necessary to utilise those skills into becoming a customer champion. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a number of areas from analytics to management.
If you have any previous experience of working in a call centre environment that would be great, but not essential. This is an organisation committed to developing the right people with the right attitudes, the rest is up to you! express interest