Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
If you love customer service and are motivated by providing solutions to customers, you'll enjoy working at our client's awesome, fun & professional contact centre based in Luton where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to take inbound calls with customers, understand their query and find the best solution for them by upselling certain products. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
Full Time Permanent Positions working between 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday, Sunday 10-4 Sunday. All on a rotational shift pattern (1 in 4 weekends)
You will be given full training and offered a competitive starting salary up to £18,000 + Bonus & awesome discount!
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
• Upsell certain products to meet the customers requirements
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Customer Service experience with a customer focused attitude
• Excellent communication skills and strong listening skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers