Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Do you have experience within the travel industry? Would you like the opportunity to turn your passion for travel into a career?
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opening for a Travel Consultant to join a successful and progressive travel consultancy. The business offers a great working environment and fantastic benefits including competitive salary, free private medical insurance, life assurance and a whole host of other flexible benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join a business that offers personal growth and career progression.
Travel Consultants manage customers’ full travel needs from first enquiry to trip completion. You will build positive relationships with customers to understand their needs and create cost effective and convenient itineraries to meet their brief.
As a Travel Consultant you will:
- Build successful, long lasting, relationships with clients in order to understand their travel needs and deliver the right solution
- Put together full travel itineraries to include flights, accommodation, ground travel and other relevant products
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, including airlines, accommodation providers and ground transport suppliers both overseas and in the UK
- Manage, update and amend bookings as required
The successful Travel Consultant will have:
- Previous experience within the travel industry would be beneficial but candidates with a genuine interest in travel and good knowledge of world geography would also be considered
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport
- Proven sales experience and negotiation skills
- Good level of verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills